•Evolution of Smooth
•Broad Spectrum SPF 30
•Sweat & Water Resistant (80 mins)
•UVA/UVB SPF 30
•Nourishing Shea Butter
•Paraben & Petrolatum-Free
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
• Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- at least every 2 hours
• Sun Protection Measure: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures, including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor